RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #222) 🌟



Happy Tuesday! 

Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


Wishful Sinful 
by Christie Ridgway
Release Date: September 17th 2015
Series: Rock Royalty #5
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Years ago, Rolling Stone magazine dubbed the nine collective children of the most famous band in the world "Rock Royalty." Now all grown up, the princes and princesses are coming back to L.A.'s Laurel Canyon to discover if love can be found among the ruins of a childhood steeped in sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll.

CEO Walsh Hopkins relies on his admin Honey Brooks as his "second brain." He trusts the efficient young woman with everything--from his company secrets to his social calendar. When a business conference at a beachside resort comes up, of course he assumes she'll be by his side. But he's taken aback when his dependable assistant balks at the chance to blend work and pleasure.

Honey Brooks has been crushing on her boss for years. No way does she want to torture herself further by spending time with him in a romantic surf-and-sand setting. But he overrules her objections and under the tropical sun their platonic boss-secretary relationship takes a drastic turn. They promise each other that upon the return home their relationship will return to normal too... But some promises are impossible to keep.
 

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

Uncovering Love 
by Kacey Shea
Release Date: June 30th 2015 by Kacey Shea Books LLC
Pages: 244
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Don't fall in love with the man you're hired to investigate. 

As part owner in a private investigation firm--one that specializes in matters of the heart, the rules are simple. I catch cheaters, and vet potential suitors. I don't fall in love. 
 
It's not a problem, until it is. As one case moves beyond professional, I find myself fighting an attraction I cannot resist.

But I can't break the rules, even if I've uncovered love in the most unexpected of places.

Uncovering Love is the first in a series, but can also be read as a standalone. 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D