RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

✴ Freebie Tuesday (Edition #176) ✴



🌠 Happy Tuesday! 🌠


Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)



Hot Stuff 
by Carly Phillips
Release Date: August 1st 2004 by HQN
Series: Hot Zone #1
Pages: 333
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


He’s about to find out … She’s not just one of the guys.

Annabelle Jordan and her two sisters were orphans in frilly dresses when they went to live with their sports-lawyer uncle in his world of locker rooms, bookies and gambling. Now the girls are publicists in their uncle's firm, The Hot Zone. 

Despite her upbringing, Annabelle is all woman. She's naturally drawn to real men—like her latest client, businessman and former football legend Brandon Vaughn. 

The chemistry is potent, undeniable, irresistible. Annabelle soon realizes that Brandon is much more than just another jock. And that she'd better hold on tight if she doesn't want to lose her heart. 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


     

Bad Billionaire 
by Julie Kriss
Release Date: October 19th 2016 by Five Doors Creative
Series: Bad Billionaires #1
Pages: 201
Genres: Romance, Adult Fiction
Author's Links: Goodreads


I’m no one. A mechanic. A getaway driver. A thief. 

I was born on the streets, and I like it rough — life, sex, everything. My job is dirty. My past is dirty. So is my future. 

Until I get out of prison and discover I’ve inherited a billion dollars. 

I’m not a good billionaire. I don’t care about penthouses, fancy dinners, or private jets. I don’t care about life and death. Hell, I don’t even care about money. I’m willing to spend every penny of it on one thing. 

Find the woman who gave me one unforgettable night before I went down. The woman who is too good for me. The woman I can never have. 

Find her. Get revenge on the man that hurt her. And make her mine. 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


     

The Pact 
by Karina Halle
Release Date: December 28th 2014 by Metal Blonde Books
Pages: 287
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter,


It all started with a pinky swear…

Linden McGregor is tall, rugged, and gunslinger handsome; a helicopter pilot with a Scottish brogue and charm to spare. He’s also one of Stephanie Robson’s best friends and has fit into that box for as long as she’s known him.

But some relationships can’t be boxed, can’t be classified, can’t be tamed.

Back in their mid-twenties and tired of the competitive hit-or-miss dating scene of San Francisco, Steph and Linden made a pact to marry each other if neither one of them are in a serious relationship by the time they hit thirty.

It sounds like fun and games but as the years to thirty tick past and lovers come and go out of their lives, the pact becomes larger than life.
Sex is inevitable. Friendships are tested. Hearts are on the line.

The pact is about to change everything.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


      

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D