RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

☼ Waiting on Wednesday (#121) ☼



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


The Fix Up
by Kendall Ryan 
Release Date: October 11th 2016 by Kendall Ryan
Genres: Romance, Contemporary


From New York Times bestseller, Kendall Ryan, comes a sexy new standalone novel.

My tempting and very alpha friend Sterling Quinn is someone I consider off-limits.

It's not just that we're friends, he's also cocky, confident, and British, which means he's a walking aphrodisiac.

But lately he's been giving me the look. You know the one. When he thinks I'm not paying attention, and his gaze lingers for too long.

When we start working together, that's when the sexual tension between us gets so thick, I want to hack through it with a machete. I want to make all these deep feelings I've harbored for him disappear, because there's no way this can end well. 

The lines between business and pleasure become irrevocably blurred, and I'm stuck between a rock, and Sterling's very, very hard place.

Rather than keep a level head about our growing attraction, Sterling wants to go all in, showing me just how explosive we can be together. 

But I've been around long enough to know that this British bad boy is more than my heart can handle. I'm not about to be cast aside like yesterday's underwear when he's done having fun.

Sterling’s never been told no, and he's not about to put his ego aside and play by my rules. But I never thought he'd fight so dirty.

*This is a spin-off from the HITCHED series, but can be read as a standalone.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


Pre- Order: Amazon, B&N

***Another book by Kendall Ryan!!!! I loved her Hitched series, and cannot wait to read The Fix Up. What are you guys waiting to read?***

Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice pick! Not my kind of read but hope you positively love it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by Jessica! :)

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't read anything by this author before, but this sounds really good. I hope you enjoy reading it, Jackie.
Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

Shane @ItchingforBooks said... Best Blogger Tips

I've only read When I Break by this author and never picked up another book. Her storytelling is interesting and all her stories seem sexy. I like the mix, so maybe I'll give this one a shot too. Thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D