RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, July 17, 2015

✎ Feature and Follow Friday (#66) ☼



Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

Question: If you had the money what would your own personal library look like? What would be in it? What colors, decorations, etc would you put in it? - Suggested by

The Realm of Books.


Answer:  This is such a fun question! If I had the money to have the library that I want it would look like this:






***What would your library look like?*** 

























~Let me know if you are a new follower, whether it's on Goodreads, Twitter, Bloglovin' or GFC. I will make sure to follow back!~ :)


Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Oooh, I love that first one!! That's gorgeous! Old GFC follower. :-)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

That is beautiful! That staircase would be awesome! I love it! Great choice.
Following back via Bloglovin and GFC
-Amanda @ Hearts Reading

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

That is beautiful! That staircase would be awesome! I love it! Great choice.
Following back via Bloglovin and GFC
-Amanda @ Hearts Reading

Louisa @ Words I Write Crazy said... Best Blogger Tips

Well, that looks like a really great place for books and reading! New GFC follower! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D