RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday (#54)


Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

Question: Create a playlist for a book - or a single song if you don't want to do an entire playlist - Suggested by This Girl Reads A Lot and Bubbly and Bookish

Answer: I often listen to music while I'm reading (not as much), but whenever I'm listening to these songs, they remind me of the following books: (Not that they have anything to do with the book, one does...sort of,but the song just popped into my head and I now associate the song with the book).:)


Masquerade (Blue Bloods #2)
by 

 

Incubus- Love Hurts




    Marked (House of Night #1)

by 

Vixen- Late Night Alumni

***Like I mentioned before, the songs may not relate to what's happening in the book as a whole, but whenever I'm listening to them I think of the book right away. Do you guys have a song(s) that remind you of a certain book?*** :)



Thanks for stopping by! :D

6 comments:

Njkinny said... Best Blogger Tips

I havent read these books but song choices are grt and I got to know new books to read. :)
Thanks for stopping by earlier..
Old Follower

-Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh nice! This was a harder question for me because I don't really associate songs with books.

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Tracy said... Best Blogger Tips

I think I just need to give up this week! Haha! I haven't read any of these boos or heard any of the songs. Oh well, I tried! Old follower :)

Here's my F&F!

Lisa Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow! I love your template! Beautiful!
New GFC follower :)

Here's my Follow Friday

Liesel K. Hill said... Best Blogger Tips

Ooh great picks! I hadn't ever heard the Vixen one, but I like it. Happy Friday! :D

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Jackie,

I have heard of Incubus, but not Vixen it sounds like I am going to have to go on Youtube and check out all these new music artists!

Your blog theme is darling by the way! New follower on Bloglovin :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D