RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #10


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea 

by April Genevieve Tucholke



Expected publication: August 15th 2013 by Dial

You stop fearing the devil when you’re holding his hand…

Nothing much exciting rolls through Violet White’s sleepy, seaside town…until River West comes along. River rents the guesthouse behind Violet’s crumbling estate, and as eerie, grim things start to happen, Violet begins to wonder about the boy living in her backyard. Is River just a crooked-smiling liar with pretty eyes and a mysterious past? Or could he be something more? Violet’s grandmother always warned her about the Devil, but she never said he could be a dark-haired boy who takes naps in the sun, who likes coffee, who kisses you in a cemetery...who makes you want to kiss back. Violet’s already so knee-deep in love, she can’t see straight. And that’s just how River likes it.

Blending faded decadence and the thrilling dread of gothic horror, April Genevieve Tucholke weaves a dreamy, twisting contemporary romance, as gorgeously told as it is terrifying—a debut to watch. 


(Summary taken from Goodreads)


I can't wait to get my hands on this book, it's going to be awesome!!! :D What's on your WoW post? Leave me a comment below and the link. I'll make sure to check it out :D Thanks! 

3 comments:

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

OH, great choice! I am DYING to read this book! I'm going to request an ARC, and if that doesn't work, I'm going to borrow it from a blogging friend (who lives across the country!). I hope you and I both enjoy the book! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Shane @ItchingforBooks said... Best Blogger Tips

Great pick. I can't wait to start this one.

follower

http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-45.html

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Cool cover! It kind of reminds me of Shadow and Bone. And it sounds nice and spooky.

Thanks for visiting!
Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D