RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Review: Tomorrow is Today by Julia Cross


Tomorrow is Today
by Julia Cross
Release Date: December 6th 2011 by St. Martin's Griffin
Series: Tempest 0.5 (Prequel)
Pages: 68
View/ Purchase: Goodreads, Amazon, B&N

The year is 2009.Nineteen-year-old Jackson Meyer is a normal guy… he’s in college, throws lots of parties, is interested in a girl he can’t have, and oh yeah, he can travel back through time.

But it’s not like the movies – nothing changes in the present after his jumps, there’s no space-time continuum issues or broken flux capacitors – it’s just harmless fun.



*Summary taken from Goodreads


My Review:

I've been wanting to read the first book for a while now, but as soon as I found out that there was a prequel to the first book I didn't hesitate to read it first. My first impression of the book was that it didn't explained much of time traveling. It seems complicated, but the story focuses more of Jackson's view on Holly. Although Holly has a boyfriend (David), as a read we are able to see the attraction that they both have towards each other, but they are afraid to say anything or make a move. Jackson's character is fun and kind. He protects Holly whenever she is need of help, which makes him great. I'm actually intrigued as to what is going to happen next so I'll definitely read the first book "Tempest".


My Ratings:






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D