RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Review: Immortal Hearts by Ellen Schreiber

Immortal Hearts 
by Ellen Schreiber
Release Date: Published May 15th 2012 by Katherine Tegen Books
Series: Vampire Kisses #9
Pages: 260
View/Purchase: Goodreads, Amazon, B&N

Athena "Stormy" Sterling is coming to Dullsville, and Raven is both excited and panicked in anticipation of Alexander's little sister's visit. Alexander tells Raven that she and his sister have a lot in common, but can the mini-Raven be everything she hopes for? Alexander calls her Stormy for a reason. 

Stormy's visit stirs up the perfect immortal whirlwind. Raven is forced to take a good look at what it would really mean to be a vampire in the Sterling family, aside from some of the things she already loves, like shunning the sun and sleeping in a coffin with Alexander. When Raven compares her life with Stormy's, she can see that it's not all starry skies and black roses. But Raven knows she's always wanted to be a vampire. 

Alexander is as romantic and dreamy as ever, and though he keeps showing Raven how much he loves her, will she ultimately be able to convince him that it's the right thing to turn her? 

This final chapter of Vampire Kisses' nocturnal romance will keep all mortal and immortal hearts racing.



(Summary taken from Goodreads)

My Review:


I've been in love with the series for a while now, Raven and Alexander make such a cute couple! It literally makes my heart burst with happiness whenever they have cute moments together. I was excited for this book, since it is the last one of the series :) I really wanted to know what was going to happen to Raven and Alexander, and whether or not she was going to become a vampire at the end. After reading the first few chapters, I was hooked! I couldn't put it down, it was great meeting Stormy (Athena), (Alexander's younger sister) She is so adorable! Without giving away anything, I thought the book was great. There was a bit of drama, but for the most part Raven got to see what her life would be like as a vampire by watching Stormy. She was also able to see how big of a decision Alexander needed to make for the both of them. Not only would "her change" affect her family, but her entire life. I was shocked towards the end, something happens that I didn't see coming at all. But overall, the ending was sweet and amazing! Although I think an epilogue would have made it better. I really wanted to see more of them.

Although this series has ended, I can't wait to read more book of Ellen Schreiber in the future :)  


My Ratings:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D